View Single Post
Old
03-01-2010, 10:18 AM
vokiel
#NoTradesWithEDM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donwoogie View Post
you guys all hate on spacek but he is our best defenceman in plus minus at +5, and if he would hit the net with more regularity no one woud be complaining. He should be playing on the left side and he just doesn't look comfortable on the right you see it in his skating and the way he turns to the boards. He is like zoolander he just cant turn right. Anyway I was actually excited when Gainey signed him, I can remember him scoring some real lasers on us during his time in buffalo and I thought he would bring us something we were missing, I personally haven't thrown in the towel on spacho and I think if we make the playoffs he will chip in with some timely offence and all will be forgiven.
No we don't all hate Spacek, but I can tell I hate Zoolander. (Seriously that's an horrid comparison to do.) The problem here is that we'll need cap space this summer and Spacek is just too similar to all our other Dmen. If I have to choose between Hamrlik & Spacek I keep Hamrlik and that's the bottom line.

vokiel is offline   Reply With Quote