View Single Post
Old
03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Palooka*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalsfan View Post
I don't give "The Cup" as much credit as most on these forums. Winnings great, but there's more to the argument. It's just convenient for Crosby supporters to forget that. Ask the NHL d-men who'd they rather have to deal with.
YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

It is such a coincidence that teams Sid plays for do, and the teams that Ovie plays for don't. But that's just my opinion. I'm starting to think if Crosby started to do more back flips and monkey jumps into the glass, he'd get more respect from the clueless HF posters, but alas, all he does is win.

As for your "ask the D-Men who they'd rather have to deal with," back in the day, Jagr said that Hal Gill was the toughest D-Man he had to face, yet I'm prettaaaaay sure, that no one would even rank Hal Gill as top defenseman in any way, shape, or form.

Repeat:

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Palooka* is offline   Reply With Quote