View Single Post
Old
03-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Opus

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
I was literally the only person who said this same thing in September.

So yeah **** him and his injuries "happen" excuse. Do not want him to be re-signed.

If you really think about it, Flyers trying to make it sound like it’s no one fault. 1st it was well, Homer was playing Emery while he was hurt (I remember that blow out against Washington and a few games before that). Then there was well Emery was not really honest about his injury he just wanted to play through it. Now he tear his labrum while in competition out on the ice.. Please.. save it for someone who hasn’t seen this **** before.

He came here and most people were like wtf? Why did Homer get this clown? Then he had a few good games and received “love” from our fans and now it’s not his fault BS. Learn to read between the lines. No cup yet again.
All players play through injury. This is hockey, not baseball.

Had he torn his labrum while hangin' out with blondes in his hotel and skipped practices...then I would have an issue. The fact that he did it playing games, as has been said -- happens. Until the Western road trip, I thought he was perfectly fine and on the cheap contract he allowed us to acquire Pronger.

It's prefectly fine and acceptable if you don't like the guy (for whatever reason -- rebound control, past rumours...whatever), that's your prerogative.

However -- your argument sucks.

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote