03-01-2010, 03:07 PM
qwertyaas
LGR@

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

http://twitter.com/DownGoesBrown/status/9830565196
Quote:
Ron Wilson to Phil Kessel at Leafs practice: "Hi Phil, how you been? Haven't seen you in two weeks."
Wow, that's hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy27 View Post
An amazing game and an awesome tournament. I'm not sorry that the U.S. lost the gold medal game, I'm just sorry that Olympic hockey is over. The NHL, and especially the Rangers, pales in comparison.

Also, this tournament definitely opened my eyes to several players. I have always loved Parise, so no surprises there. But damn was I impressed by Suter and Kesler.

Suter is the player that we all hope Marc Staal can become. Poised with the puck, great first pass, capable on the PP point, mobile, physical. Just awesome.

Kesler is Ryan Callahan with hands. I don't think there needs to be anymore explanation on why I love him after that.
What is a bit 'annoying' is now I see why most fans of other teams think we overvalue Staal. We act as if he is a Doughty, EJ, Suter but after seeing these guys... Sure he is our stud D-man, but when 'our' team had other stud D-men to watch like Team USA, it opens your eyes. Then again, defensively, not much bad to say about Staal other than physicality, but these guys have it all. Defensive game, Offensive game, throwing hits.

qwertyaas is offline   Reply With Quote