View Single Post
Old
03-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
What the hell is with people continuing to post pictures of various Pens players with the Cup?

We get the damn point.
Do ya now?

I think his point is that Kaktus is wrong and not only is a save percentage of .908 passable, it was the percentage of last year's stanley cup winning goalie. The fact that it was MAF was not critical to the point.

I am aware that we are only supposed to criticize arguments and posts, and not the individual that made them. But at some point you are your body of work. If you are on record over and over again saying retarded things, then you're probably retarded. The same way I am sure that Wolfy is a creepy stalker, Kaktus is indeed retarded.

Emery did everything you could have reasonably expected him to when he signed here. He got hurt. It happens. I'm not a fan of his but god damn it, give the man his due. When he was healthy he got it done, when he wasn't he tried to fight through it. You can't ask someone for more than their best effort and I think we got that. His best effort wasn't too bad either.

Last edited by Giroux tha Damaja: 03-01-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote