View Single Post
Old
03-02-2010, 01:24 AM
SteelCityWings1034

vCash: 500
OK, no one on these boards is a coach so.....here goes.

I mean, Iginla benched or on the 4th line?

Maybe he was trying to spark a fire? Or motivate him? Seems like it worked to me.

The Shark line being played for 20 minutes a game?

It's a short tournament....players get tired...momentum switches....why not play that line the most in meaningless games? Rest up the other lines for other games....there's so much to take into consideration.....Makes sense to me...

Playing Pronger as much as he did when he was in pylon mode?

Pronger didn't play that much, infact he was benched for the first 2 periods of one of the games....again.

No, I would never want him to coach this team again.

You're right. You obviously know way more than Steve Yzerman and company.
You should be the coach. I vote for you.

If Detroit doesn't make the playoffs this year - and I'm not saying that they won't get in - could he be fired at season's end? How much faith does Ken Holland have in him?

No chance does Babcock get let go. Regardless of the outcome for the 2010 Wings.

Babcock has won at every single level he has coached.

The mere fact that he's kept the Red Wings in the playoff hunt this season is remarkable. I think people around these boards really underestimate just how badly the Wings have been affected by injuries this season.

Babcock is IMO, a top 3, if not the best coach in the NHL.

Yes i'm a Wings fan, but I said this many moons ago before he was coach of the Wings....and was jumping up and down the day the Wings replaced Lewis with Babcock.

SteelCityWings1034 is offline   Reply With Quote