View Single Post
Old
03-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSampson View Post
Wow man seems identical to what I have...thanks for the response!
If it is bothering you enough to see a docotor then do so. The last thing you want to do is have something similar happen again and you really tear something.

NEVER REPLACE SEEING A DOCTOR WITH ADVICE IN HERE.

More often than not though a shoulder gets inflamed and needs time to heal. Honestly a shoulder joint and muscles are probably one of the weakest in the body besides the wrist. It does not take much abnormal torque to feel pain.

It has a good range of motion except for certain directions which have a very limited range of motion exampled by raising your hands while clenched together over your head and trying to bring your arms behind your body. You get immediate pain and I think you hyperextended the joint sightly when you fell on the outside part of the shoulder.

You do have part of your shoulder blade where it connects to the shoulder there as well and it may be possible that you fractured that with a hairline. You would know better than I would as you are feeling what it feels like.

You can tell a muscle and ligament pain from a fracture by how it hurts. A bone will ache constantly and a muscle hurts when you use it obviously.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote