View Single Post
Old
03-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Tapp

vCash: 500
I really enjoyed watching Colin Wilson was last night. I thought he showed great patience on his goal. And several times I caught myself thinking, “Yeah!” watching him maintain control of the puck while being pressured.

If Hörnqvist can continue to improve, if Wilson can continue to progress, if we can find a way to keep Weber and Suter . . .

Speaking of Hörnqvist and Weber, earlier in the thread SLake and 101st were talking about Hörnqvist’s play in front of the net. Rewatching some on DVR after the game last night, Terry questioned if Hörnqvist deflected Shea’s shot for the goal. Pete said he couldn’t detect a change in direction and they didn’t question it further after the goal was announced as Shea’s. But they showed a nice slow motion replay from behind Shea where it certainly looks like Patric deflected the puck causing it to jump into the air. But I don’t have HD (was it an HD game?) and I couldn’t see the puck as it went by Patric in the other angles they showed. Did anyone else see it? And a side tidbit, at the last few home games I noticed during warm ups the last thing Shea did before leaving the ice was shoot some pucks toward the net with Hörnqvist in front trying to deflect them.

Tapp is offline   Reply With Quote