View Single Post
Old
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_legwand View Post
I hear that! I am hearing alot of good about this kid, just needs to be on the top two lines here in Nashville and the flames fans are saying he will produce. Sutter just didn't use him properly.

I am alot more happy with having Boyd and his potential as opposed to Jones and what we seen already from him. Could very well be the top 2 line guy we need.
lightning,

You've gotta understand the makeup of our roster on a nightly basis. We're now rolling out 2 scoring lines (Arnott & O'Reilly) and 2 two-way lines (Legwand & Goc) each night. Regardless of where you are on the roster, you will have a good opportunity to score and play with linemates that can support you.

I'm gonna bet that Boyd is worked into the lineup slowly, but believe that wherever he winds up, he will have the chance to succeed. With Wilson having shown some good chemistry with Legwand and Ward prior to the break, I could see him filling that spot and replacing Smithson. Boyd is injury depth right now, but I believe will find his way into the lineup somehow...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote