Thread: Line Combos: So who gets the call up?
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Doug19

vCash: 500
I hate this organization. Why on earth are we calling up Blunden rather than giving one of our promising prospects a little taste of NHL action. Kana and Mayorov to be exact. I'd much rather have something interesting to watch the rest of the season rather than the current group of grinders. I really wish Howson would end his fascination with Blunden, the guy is terrible that is all there is to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astall35 View Post
GREAT!!!! What a pair of moves! A defenseman who actually produces offense and we send him back to Syracuse! Granted that was a bad turnover, but he was a main part of three goals last night! Methot is literally stealing ice time right now. I really hope they sent Clitsome down to make room for this new guy. And Mike ****ing Blunden? Seriously? Mike ****ing Blunden!? Wow, way to bring up someone and give them a shot at the NHL! Mike ****ing Blunden! Like we don't know what he can do already. How about an actual prospect? Sometimes I wonder why I root for this organization.
Clitsome has no place on the roster this year. That turnover he had cost his team the game and his two assists didn't mean anything because they didn't directly result in the goal being scored. His turnover was brutal.

Doug19 is offline   Reply With Quote