View Single Post
Old
03-04-2010, 11:32 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
rozy has been bad for 2 years now. i mean real bad. hes been less bad for 4 weeks. i havent forgotten him falling down, shying away from contact, throwing passes up the middle, refusing to shoot, and skating in mudd. have you ?

anyone here who doesnt believe this team would be better without rozy and his contract going forward just doesnt get it. is he a difference maker ? can he really do anything other than log 20 minutes of ice?

hes nothing we should be considering long term. thats my point. he needs to go.
Roszival has NOT been real bad for two years. Get over it. Sure he is not a number 1 or 2 defenseman but he certainly has not been awful. Yeah he goes through instances, or slumps rather, but everyone seems to have that happen to them, its pure nature. And when you're logging 20+ minutes a night for years, you're going to have a rough night sometimes. But he has been a mainstay on that blue line for us and he has been reliable as much as people hate him.

And what the hell are you talking about long term? Who says he's being considered long term? He has 2 fricken years left!! Stop being so ridiculous. His contract is almost up so stop your crying.

Sather did nothing at the deadline when he's done something every year at the deadline during his tenure here, get over it. He held onto the youth and I applaud him for it. In fact, I'll go as far to say that this team WILL make the playoffs, this roster will keep it up and make it happen. I'm fine with it. Lash out at me but I'd rather watch playoff hockey for another year and then let Jokinen walk and try trading Rosie at the draft to clear the cap space for Kovalchuk

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote