View Single Post
Old
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post

this move is to help with the playoffs, which there is zero admissable evidence to suggest Purcell would be of bigger boon value than Halpern.
Its shows that you have been hanging around attorneys a little too much lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivelikejoewho View Post
I meant that he'll outscore Purcell down the stretch. I was writing on my blackberrry so I didn't word that very well.

Well I do not have a clue what I'm talking about so you got that right. And I have nothing against Teddy. I wanted him to do well as a King. Unfortunately, you are about the only person that can't see that wasn't going to happen.

3 g 3 a in 41 games. See I can play your game too. He was getting PP time, time on the top lines and he couldn't perform. The guy is 24 years old, 6' 2" and plays like a girl. I'll ask you again, how much time did you plan on giving him? There was no room for him on the team.

And yeah, I think there is a good chance Halpern outscores Teddy in the final 20 games of the season. Teddy will probably get time on their top 6 so if he does get outscored by a 4th liner that will be pretty telling.
I dont think its much of a stretch that Halpern outperforms Edward Flutterhands Purcell through the remaining 20 games of the season. this isnt the AHL and Flutterhands simply cant cut it at this level. halpern on the other hand has a lengthly career to show that he can and has performed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
I dont know what's happened to you, but you went from a well respected poster to someone who now just posts things to try and piss people off.
And Reaper, out of nowhere, with a head smash through the window on JT Dutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbar View Post
quote from Halpern:

"But at the same time, to go to L.A., where they have a good team, (you) have the chance to play for a team that has a good shot at making an impact in the playoffs and win a Stanley Cup."

He thinks we've got a good chance at the Cup? Love the optimism.
Halpern likes our team. So do I. Its a damn shame JT Dutch doesn't