View Single Post
Old
03-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Unless O'Reilly fails big time out there tonight, I don't expect to see Boyd until someone gets hurt. I don't see us putting him into the fire against Detroit tomorrow night. Get him to the Joe, let him do a morning skate with everyone, see how everyone is feeling but the 4th line the other night did well so no need to change it up right now. If any line or player needs a wake up call it just may be JP at this point. Move Hornqivst up to play with Sully and Arnott, move Tootoo onto a line with Erat and Goc and insert Boyd to play with Wilson and O'Reilly. JP needs to get his head out of his rear.
The scary part about it is with the back-to-back games tonight and tomorrow with a flight to Detroit in between, there will be no pregame skate tomorrow and with the team flying back to Detroit post-game, I'm skeptical as to whether or not the team will have a practice Saturday either. Also, no pre-game skate Sunday due to the 2 PM start time...so it looks like Boyd might not get a full practice under his belt until Monday at the earliest...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote