View Single Post
Old
03-05-2010, 09:21 AM
EasyMac

vCash: 500
I think tonights game will show whether Leino will be able to stick in the lineup. He had a decent game the other day, and with Powe still being out he has another chance to showcase himself.

As for lines, it is hard to say. I was about to say a shakeup on Carters line as it seems he hasn't been clicking with Hartnell and Briere, although looking at the game logs Briere does have 5 points in his last 4 and Hartnell 7 points in his last 6 games. So the line is doing well (for info sake, Carter has 8 points in his last 6, 7 being goals. He also has 15 goals in his last 20 games with 5 assists).

I would be a bit interested in seeing Leino in Carcillo's spot. Carcillo has done a good job on the line with Richards/Gagne but Leino might be able to provide a bit more of an offensive impact.

Or the 3rd line could be broken up, as while they haven't played bad, they also haven't really been scoring. Perhaps match up Gagne with Giroux at center (even though Giroux didn't seem to do much when he was a wing on Gagne's line).

Perhaps something like (if a line-up shake were to occur
Hartnell - Carter - Briere
Gagne - Giroux - Powe/Asham
JVR - Richards - Leino
Carcillo - Betts - Lappy

Or they can just keep it the way it is as it was just one loss.

EasyMac is offline   Reply With Quote