Thread: Consequences
View Single Post
Old
09-26-2003, 04:20 PM
momentai

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog
now when the oilers hold the upper hand and may not need his offense this year (though i still think they will... badly) hes upset?? and hes upset that he gets criticized by the GM?? welcome to LIFE you spoiled baby
Now, I think we're getting a little carried away here. What's so bad about being upset at criticism by the GM? It really is perfectly natural to not be particularly enamored to that sort of thing. It does indeed happen to everyone in the real world but I've found very few people that enjoy hearing it.

Now, this entire situation is getting irritating indeed. Comrie's party and Lowe's party have remained silent for the most part. It's the media and fan reaction that is blowing things abnormally out of proportion and this is not really all that surprising: it is a slow offseason. However, I sort of wish that this entire ordeal was over one way or another.

LT, consequences is a fine word to put on this situation. I have another two... dedication and commitment. We'll see one way or another during this season how those two ideals lie for both Mike and the Oiler management.