Thread: Consequences
View Single Post
Old
09-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentai
Now, I think we're getting a little carried away here. What's so bad about being upset at criticism by the GM? It really is perfectly natural to not be particularly enamored to that sort of thing. It does indeed happen to everyone in the real world but I've found very few people that enjoy hearing it.

Now, this entire situation is getting irritating indeed. Comrie's party and Lowe's party have remained silent for the most part. It's the media and fan reaction that is blowing things abnormally out of proportion and this is not really all that surprising: it is a slow offseason. However, I sort of wish that this entire ordeal was over one way or another.

LT, consequences is a fine word to put on this situation. I have another two... dedication and commitment. We'll see one way or another during this season how those two ideals lie for both Mike and the Oiler management.

Gratitute would be another one. i would be on my knees thanking the man who piad me $8.0 million dollars for 3 years of Hockey. No nothing like Great white shark Counter or Tiger gynacolgist or anything, no he was paid $8.0 us funds i might add to play a game and now he has the balls to hold out for more than what would be fair market value. Legwand got 2 years 3.2 and Tanguay got 1.5 million, so comrie should be right there. If Lowe could get either of those deals comrie would bve on the ice, so obviously Comrie is Holding out for signifiantly more than he is worth IMO.