View Single Post
03-06-2010, 12:56 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Gino 14 View Post
Then you shouldn't. It doesn't get any simpler.
Well, the fact of the matter is you have to take a damn class and learn to skate properly as it pertains to hockey. Learn how to control yourself out there. If not you won't have fun anyway because guys I know will make it rough on you by telling you to watch it every few minutes. Also, I make it a point to not pass to people who are blatantly uncontrolled.

There's only a few guys I've ever seen who've really made us gang up on them in this way. Finally they break down and ask us one on one what's up and I tell them calmly how I feel. I offer to go to a skills class with them and even offer to buy them a beer after the class. I'm not interested in creating enemies, but I will let people know how I feel about dangerous actions out there.

I think some skills are vital to safety. It's important and I simply want everyone I play with or against to understand that some actions can be dangerous and potentially life threatening. If they cannot accept that then I don't feel they should be out there and I'll let them know it.

cmdrdredd is offline   Reply With Quote