View Single Post
Old
03-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar Treatment View Post
Used mine last night. Good feel on shots. Blade felt a little ceramic at first but that's probably just 'cause it's something different. Shots were very nice though, better than any two piece I have other than the one95 tapered. Killed my 8k and R8.
I am trying to picture what a ceramic feeling to a blade would be like. Do you mean the blade felt hard? I like it when they have feel and are hard blades, I think some people call them lively blades but it does not really feel like that as it has good puck feel and controls it easily. it doesn;t spring off the blade when getting a hard pass and is easy to cradle a pass.

I have an RBK Prostock blade and it feels like that one to me which is also hard. One the other hand I have a Bauer One90 blade and that has a softer feel to it and is kind of springy.
The Bauer blade is a good shooter but it sucks taking passes with it.

The worst feeling blades I have are 3 Montreal graphite blades with a wood hosel. They weigh a ton and I never use them. You can't feel the puck on them.

I'm very happy with the Harrow feel and it will take something special for me to change that.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote