What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Stars this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dallas, Great State
Originally Posted by
Modano = God
1) Pierre Turgeon gets off to a super start, averaging a ppg throughout the first 3 months. He ends with 70 + points and puts a sock in the mouth's of lots of Stars fans. Poster PT77 returns and laughts at everyone except me..
2) Morrow fails to "break-through" and record simular numbers as last season.
3) Mike Modano refuses to sacrafice any bit of his defensive aspects and gets his usual 80+ points.
4) Niko Kapanen and Antti Miettinen will make a lot of noise and Miettinen is among the 3 finalists for the Calder, eventually won by Petr Sejna.
5) Sergei Zubov and Teppo Numminen prove to be our most effective two way duo in history of our franchise. Both finish in the top ten in scoring and Zubov earns his first birth for as a Norris candidate. Reaching 60+ points and a +25.
6) Bill Guerin fails to rebound from an injury and "only" scores 28 goals.
7) Phillipe Boucher makes Hatcher forget, and becomes a perfect #2.
8) Steve Ott gets suspended for a 3 games after he ran into Chris Osgood of the St.Louis Blues.
9) Jason Arnott satisfies the fans and scores 29 goals.
10) Richard Matvchuk rebounds from a poor season but is still under par.
11) Marty Turco wins 42 games and post a GAA under 2.00.. Wins Vezina and MVP...
12) Dave Tippet is Coach of the Year... but Doug Armstrong is still a (&^%^*&^&^(*&)(_*^$#@
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hockeyhomer99