View Single Post
Old
03-07-2010, 08:08 PM

vCash: 500
I haven't been to Hockeybuzz in at least a year now, good for me, but I don't believe an ounce of anything that comes from there unless it's Andy Strickland. Strickland is the most reliable guy over there (when I last checked) and he actually damages himself by the company he keeps.

I don't put any stock in a move to Winnipeg at this point. IEH obviously needs to come in here and buy to team to give them a shot in Phoenix, and if no other ownership groups steps forward then I think we could see the team moved to (name it). However, I think the NHL will wait for that process to conclude this season into the offseason and even see if the team can be profitable going into next year if there is any interest from a potential ownership group. I suspect they might re-engage previous groups that expressed interest and see if all options have been exhausted.

I don't think 2009-2010 is the last season in Phoenix, but 2010-2011 could be the last season if an ownership group doesn't step forward to keep them in Phoenix.