View Single Post
Old
03-08-2010, 03:14 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Played so well for most of the game. Too bad the last half of the 3rd period had to be played also.

Sucky 2 goals. That second goal was EXACTLY like Rinne gave up to LA just Thursday night. He made a ton of good, tough saves to keep the team in the game but then that little nothing shot gets in. That breakaway I don't know about. It was a great initial save, but he looked like he had no idea that the puck was not under him. And the Canuck player just stayed by the net for the rebound.

Love Tootoo's effort for his goal. Wish more Pred players had the mentality of going to the net (and staying there) for the rebound instead of just a couple of them.

It really was a great game, until they scored that second goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
5 point lead on Detroit and Calgary down to just 1 after today...
If we had won in Detroit we would have been up on them by 7 points. Instead, in a matter of 3 days that 5 point lead has fallen to one tiny little point. And we're rewarded with a 4 gm road trip with 3 CA teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
Just came in here to post that. Didn't realize she was a woman.
I had no idea that was a woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
How can a game tying goal be a back breaker?
I just think back to our last home game vs San Jose. We were leading by 1 and allow a goal with 25 seconds in the second period to tie the game. That goal lost us the game, San Jose only had to score one goal in the third to beat us and they came out with a different energy, took control and got the goal. We had no answer for it. That second goal just seemed to deflate the team and they never really completely recovered.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote