View Single Post
Old
03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
mnwildgophers

vCash: 500
To get a #2 center, I wonder who would be available for us to try to trade for. I assume that there will be a couple of teams looking for a goaltender this offseason, but I'm still not sure how much Harding will be able to fetch since he hasn't proved he can be a starter for sure in which I think teams like Chicago, Philly, or some other team would be looking for, but with these teams needing to be careful with the amount of cap space they have, I know that an asset like Harding could be very useful to try to pry away a Sharp-type player from the Hawks, but not sure what they would for him. I also thought I had read something somewhere that Sharp prefers to play the wing, but I'm not sure.

Sheppard has been a disappointment, but I hope he can just keep working for the rest of this season, this last game I noticed him a few times which is more than I can say that I've seen of him all season. Hopefully he can start to pop in a few goals and just play better overall and up his trade value or something? It's a shame we can't send him down to the AHL without waivers since he would probably learn a lot playing down there, but I am pretty sure he would be snatched up.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote