Rabbit
Captain Cook

vCash: 500
President of the Coyotes says...

I talked with Doug Moss over his private email, and this is what was said:

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:17 AM
To: Doug Moss
Subject: Hey Doug, it's Kenny (the one always with Henry at the games) quick question.

Hey Doug, You and I have exchanged emails before, and I really appreciate your willingness to keep in touch with the fans. Being apart of an online Coyotes fan board, your duties do not go without notice, we all would like to thank you. On a personal note, I hope all is well.

With the team winning, and possibly our best team for many years, it feels good to actually have faith in Arizona hockey. I guess my question to you is something every Coyotes fan on our fan board is concerned about. We read an article that promises that the Coyotes are going back to Winnipeg, of course none of us know the validity of the article, but it's kind of scary and disheartening. Especially when the arena is finally filling up with these fans that may not be that determined to go now due to reading something like that. Have you heard anything like this? We don't ask for vital details that you're not allowed to share, we just don't know what we should believe, especially since talks with Ice Edge have strangely silenced. If you could respond with whatever you can say, it would help.
Thank you very much.
Kenny
His Response:

Quote:
As far as I know there is no truth to the rumor, Kenny…

All efforts are focused on closing the deal in Glendale.

Best wishes

Doug
Short and sweet but it is convincing enough for me. I hope this settles the feelings of some of the Coyote fans, because it does mine. Out of respect for Doug, I would hope we can kind of keep this email between us and the board due to the fact that it was a private email. Thank you.