View Single Post
Old
03-08-2010, 07:51 PM
FinlandPanther

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkageNoKeri View Post
You must be new here man. There's gotta be tons of threads on Markström on here.

He's the best goalie in Elitserien this season and he was the best goalie last year. If he stays on another year in SEL he'll be the best goalie in the league next year as well

Who knows his potential, I'd say Henrik Lundqvist potential or better but I'd only be guessing. Pwning the SEL doesn't equal NHL success and Markström will have to prove himself over there, but I am not worried. He rules and he's got time.
Well yes the reason i post on the swedish part is because he is criminally underrated on the prospect boards having pickard, pavelec, bernier and schneider etc. being in peoples goalies top 5. Im dumbfounded that theres not even an HM for him. People dont care what hes doing in SEL and that's an absolute joke to me, playing in an excellent league and has had great WJC's although a bad goal and now hes a choker to people, so im just posting here to find out what swedes think. What are his strengths and weaknesses if you could state them as well. looking forward to a rask v. markstrom future as well

Last edited by FinlandPanther: 03-08-2010 at 08:04 PM.
FinlandPanther is offline   Reply With Quote