View Single Post
Old
03-09-2010, 12:51 AM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscharf View Post
If youre a true ranger fan show some pride.
Its pathetic how many people can just bash this team.
THERE ARE 19 GAMES LEFT and they are 3 Wins out of the 6th seed and playing the flyers twice that im aware of.
Everyone called for dubi and girardi to get dumped at the deadline for picks yet hes been playing great all year despite missing games.

Im not saying this year is the cup, im just saying that you dont scrap a season for picks with 20 games left and a win out of a playoff spot with a two solid performances before the olympic break against pitt in ot and 5-2 against tbl
I've been a Rangers fan my whole life...and long enough to know what this team is. It's no better than last years or the year before that. I know that this team will get smoked by the Caps or Pens and honestly just making the playoffs is no longer enough for me. Yet at best, we're looking for another 1st round exit. I would have gladly signed up for 1 season of pure agony to finish bottom 3 to get a guy we can build around for the next decade, instead of a middle of the round guy who might be a nice player but maybe not. This cycle of mediocrity has gone on for so long now I guess many of us are just used to it. But this whole idea of once you make it anything can happen is just a bunch of malarchy. 8 seeds don't win it all.