View Single Post
Old
09-26-2003, 06:58 PM
reffree

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komi#1
You dont seem very smart man...You dont understand my point! You are so confused...Poor guy!!!

It depends how they would perform in those 54 games!

I agree with you !!
the young guy won't have a big impact in the team but they will be in the nhl...would aclimate to the system and play etc...

Gifted prospect make there team at 20... don't imagine they will score every game many young guy lack of consistency, look at Chistov last year, he put up 4 pts in is first game and finish the 82 with 30pts... and what is saying about Chistov ?? he will be a future star... he show great ability and potentiel....

and now let's have a look at some "future" player who pass in the AHL...
Jeff Heerema, Éric Chouinard, Mikhail Yakoubov, Oleg Saprykin, Vaclav Nederost, Michel Riesen, Michael Henrich, Jani Rita, Raffi Torres, Matiheu Chouinard, Yannick Lehoux, Brad Boyes, Andy Hilbert, Shaone Morrison, Mike Rupp, Justin Papineau, Matt Zultek, Robert Dome, Rico Fata, Kris Beech, Nikos Tselios, Daniel Tkazcuk, Denis Shvidki, Nolan Baumgartner, etc, etc, etc... there's surley many other but I write some I know most... they were all suppose to be at least good NHler... time's still running for some of them but... it's scaring....

at least 80% of top prospect who pass in AHL never answer expectation...it's a fact... (goalies are not includ)

I don't say this cause I am an alarmistic Habs fan... I'm not an habs fan... but I really hope both of Perezoghin and Higgins won't pass the entire years in the AHL...