View Single Post
Old
09-26-2003, 07:00 PM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

vCash: 500
hello everybody

been a long time since i last posted however here goes. dammit these talks with young talented players make me sick. comrie signs a lucrative contract and the oilers do not even get fair value and he has the audacity to ask for even more money.
anyhou i am getting carried away.
for once i would like to see the oilers get equal value if they have to trade comrie. no draft picks or guys who have potential ie isbister, no a bonafide player of comries value would suffice. draper gimme a break, legwand has that potential written all over him etc. no doubt the oilers would not get that equal value due to teams knowing lowe will have no choice but to accept the best offer he gets.
SO I SAY MAKE COMRIE SIT THE WHOLE DAMN YEAR AND POSSIBLY THE NEXT IF THE CBA IS NOT RESOLVED. THESE YOUNG GUYS KNOW THINGS COULD CHANGE AND THEY ARE NOT STUPID THIS COULD BE THEIR LAST CHANCE TO MAKE THE BIG BUCKS. MAKE HIM SIT I BELIEVE THE SPOILED BRAT NEEDS A LESSON.
dont get me wrong if comrie signs i will cheer him however he needs to grow up and realize what the real world is like. it can be harsh but sometimes you have to suck it up and take it like a man.