View Single Post
Old
03-10-2010, 10:14 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
Sorry to rain on your appreciation thread, but Gagne pisses me off to no end sometimes. At this point, were it not for the fact that he's been on the team for so long and that I was once such a big fan of his, I'd want his ass out of here. I get that he's got concussion issues and is going to shy away from some of the physical play...but the extent to which he does so is just way too much. And compared to most other guys in this league, he's just got no heart. It pains me to say that, but it's true. Even when it comes to the things he's supposed to be best at...his two-way game is a little overrated, he's not that great of a defensive player. He gives up on the play all the time. And in some of these recent games in which he's scored, he hasn't even been very good...last night in particular. He had a ****** game last night. Richards and Carcillo were out there wreaking havoc, creating all kinds of opportunities, and Gags was just useless most of the night. For a long time I was against the idea of him leaving town, mainly because of his history here. But at this point, I'd be okay with it. I'd be willing to sign him for maybe about $3m per, but I doubt he'd take it...it'd probably be especially hard for him to accept considering what Briere is making. Hey, there's another reason Briere's contract sucks.
This post may be the biggest crime against humanity since Sidney Crosby won gold in OT after not doing anything for an entire tournament.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote