Thread: Prospect Info: Offical 2010 Red Wing Draft Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Marky9er

vCash: 500
Sorry guys I really dropped the ball on watching the OHL this year. Brampton pretty lame w/o Duchene and Grachev....not to mention Hodgson missing most of the year. I haven't seen much of my beloved Storm this year either, they have been quite the underachievers from what I understand.

off the top of my head,

John McFarland having a pretty bad season dropping like a rock on a bad team....a prospect we should probaly have no right getting could fall right into our laps. This guy has been touted as a top 5 pick for the last 2-3 years, and will likely fall to late 1st. Then again, maybe he is already a bust at the OHL level and will free fall far enough to take a flyer in the 2nd/or not worth the risk amongst 'safer' prospects.

Jeff Skinner looks like hes having an unreal season, but I hate the Rangers. :p

Ryan Spooner is an incredibly talented kid, I hope we get a shot at him in the 2nd round.

A later round pick would be well spent on Sam Carrick...he is a tough little workhorse....but a 3rd/4th line role player at best so whatev.

I'll let Holland & Co. do the picking...I haven't been paying attention this year, been too busy watching DRW/Olympics.