View Single Post
Old
03-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalfdiggity3 View Post
I know we let zherdev go at the end of the year and that he did come back to the rangers to accept the 3.1m dollar salary that sather offered but we already filled it up with higgins and kotaliks salary. I was thinking if we could get him away from atlant in the khl and sign him for 3.1m for a couple of seasons, it could be just the secondary scoring we need. What do you think?

hes still very young, great passer and goal scorer. him and gaborik on the same line would be great both can pass and shoot extremly well.

I think it would be perfect if we can dump redden in hartford, free up 6.5m...and trade rosie for picks at the draft, free up another 5m a year. give us an extra 11.5million for next year, resign prospal 1.5m, jokinen-4m , girardi-1.5m(trade), staal-3m, and zherdev-3m, bring up two of sangs/potter/hekkinen to take over for redden and rosie.. hopefully sign volchenkov

zherdev prospal gabby
Dubie Jokinen Cally
EC Ani Drury
Avery Boyle Prust

Staal Volchenkov
MDZ Potter
Sangs Gilroy
With a defense like that (which will never happen anyway), it doesn't matter which forward you sign.

As for Zherdev: he won't be back as long as Sather is in charge and/or Torts is the coach.

Brooklyn Ranger is online now   Reply With Quote