View Single Post
Old
03-10-2010, 05:55 PM
BelHabs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Goat11 View Post
Gomez, so impressive tonight. I hope some of the haters see why he has so many supporters. I don't remember the last time we had a player so strong in all 3 zones, I dare say it he is playing like a good number 1 centre right now.

Glad the boys came out strong and took it to the Lightning at home in a tough playoff race as it seems Tampa always brings it in Montreal for obvious reasons. Darche, Spacek, Metro, Moen, Moore, Benpoo, Gionta and Markov all with solid games. The Kosty's didn't have much to show but I feel they are on the verge of breaking out, which would be huge for this team.

Is anyone still upset over the 2011 2nd rounder we gave up for Moore? I have liked the trade since day 1 as I have seen first hand in Toronto how good he can be. He is playing like the perfect 3rd line centre that every good playoff team needs and has elevated the play of his linemates.

Also I am glad Pleks is OK, I was going to have a heart attack when I saw that hit. Once Cammel toe gets back this team is going to make a run, book it.
I too have been pleasantly surprised by the play of Moore... and I hope Gomez can keep playing the way he is now...

BelHabs is offline   Reply With Quote