Thread: Larry Brooks: Coach's methods fall flat
View Single Post
Old
03-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
It's time for Torts to start making some hard choices and the time is now. Del Zotto was terrible last night and I mean terrible. His long homerun passes are not working at a hi percentage and is out of position A LOT. The kid looks lost out there at times. Scratch him, send him to HDF for conditioning or something. I think Potter can bring more at this point. Not bashing MDZ, he's 19 for gods sake and being asked to be the premier offensive defenseman, a role he isn't ready for obviously. I don't wanna see his development get retarded for a whole year because of this experience.

Wade Redden should not dress another game as a Ranger. I don't care if he sits and cries, to me that puts more pressure on Sather for having a total of 10 mil in the pressbox and in the minors. He needs to put the best players on a line and keep them there for the whole run. Prospal, Joker, Gabby should not be split up unless a major rash of injury happens.

61GP 11G 12A 23TPS -13

And the press wants to know why the team can't score. That right there are the stats of our highest paid foward Chris Drury who makes almost as much as Sidney Crosby. Yeah Jokinen and Prospal why aren't you scoring for the captain? Why is this guy not expected to lead by example? Drury is getting a free pass here for what reason?

Last edited by Radek27: 03-11-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote