View Single Post
Old
03-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Andolini View Post
This is what 'Brooksy' took out of last night's game? A story about how the players arrived to Newark?

His bias against Tortorella makes his writing complete drivel. It's obvious that he just sits on these kind of stories months in advance and waits for an opportunity to put them out there. There's no analysis or original points made whatsoever...just a sad excuse for journalism.
His story is about how the coach found that to complain about during this stretch and for the 2nd time this season. There are many more problems than how they get to the game, Larry hates Torts BS answers and so do I. He might still need to watch the tape though to figure out what happened lastnight. He just won't give an honest answer to the media which makes his PC's really pointless except for the soap opera drama that happens every week or so. When I tune into a Torts post game interview i'm not tuning in to listen to hockey analysis of my team, i'm tuning in to see some drama. Most here would admit the same. What has anyone learned about this team this season from watching 60+ of these so far? NOTHING.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote