View Single Post
Old
03-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life View Post
I disagree, right now I'm loving the Modin/Handzus/Simmonds line. Modin provides the defense/big body we need in a stopper line. Frolov is better suited in an offensive roll and with him, Stoll, and Brown we actually have a legit 2nd line. I know the Frolov/Zeus combo is fantastic but Modin can do a good job in that roll and the team will benefit all around with Frolov scoring goals like he is capable of.

Putting Richardson on the 4th line with Halpern solidifies the 4th line also. If, Modin stumbles then we can move Richardson up to the 3rd line with Zeus or like you said switch him with Fro.

Smyth-Kopitar-Williams
Frolov-Stoll-Brown
Modin-Handzus-Simmonds
Richardson-Halpern- and any one of Clune/Parse/Moller

Wow, I can't wait for the playoffs!!!
Excellent line combinations. That is exactly what I would have put down, not a single change made.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote