03-11-2010, 05:23 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Schedule to date:

@San Jose
@Anaheim
@LAK

SJ is the toughy with LAK being close, Anaheim is no gimmie. I can see a 1-2, 2-1 is a victory

Philly
Minnesota
Columbus

This could be interesting. Philly is in the playoff fight in the east but this is at home. Minnesota and CBJ are out of the playoff picture and in the mood to play spoiler. 2-1 is the goal

@St. Louis
Dallas
Phoenix
Detroit

This could be the tough part of the schedule and most of it is at home. Dallas depending on the next two weeks may be out of it or in the playoff hunt. Same with Detroit. St. Louis I hope is a win and Detroit at home can be a win. 2-2

@Florida
LAK
St. Louis

Winnable grouping. Florida and St. Louis should be wins and LAK is at home. Sweep would be nice but 2-1 will be fine.

@Detroit
@Phoenix
St. Louis

Oy, I hope the Preds have locked up the playoff spot by these games. This has the makings of a 1-2.

The schedule says 8-8 is probable. 10-6 is doable. But what Nashville really needs is to FIND a starting goal tender and solidify their defense. March's PK has been looking a LOT better. 9-11 in March for the PK is 82% which is a hell of a lot better than the 76.3% Nashville has had all year long. PP is better too, for March, 4-15. 26.7% which would be tops in the NHL. At least the Weber and Grebs injuries aren't season killers.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote