View Single Post
Old
03-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
Let's see how this jives with TM's thoughts http://www.lakingsnetwork.com/hammond/?p=4573:

MURRAY: ďIíll get it figured out today, this afternoon. Modin came out of the game yesterdayÖ He blocked a shot, that one slap shot from the blue line, and got it right on the glove. It kind of stung him. Iím pretty sure that everything will be OK, that he will be ready to go. If thatís the case, Iím going to keep Zeusí line the same. Then with Stoll, it probably works out with Fro playing on the left side and Brownie playing on the right side. Then I need to decide on the other line, with Halpern. Richie will go there, and then who am I going to put with them?Ē

In other words...

Smyth-Kopitar-Williams
Frolov-Stoll-Brown
Modin-Handzus-Simmonds
Richardson-Halpern-

Nice work
NICE! Don't always agree with TM's lines but there is a reason why he's the head coach. In this case I love it. If, this doesn't work he can always go back to the Frolov-Handzus-Brown line. Modin-Stoll-Simmonds would be a shut down down line also. A Modin-Handzus-Frolov line posted earlier would be amazing but I really believe its time for Frolov to FOCUS on offense. He has been a beast for the last little while. So much talent, so many options!

The 1st line will be given all the time that is needed to get back on track. For some reason I'm confident that JW will return to form rather quickly. I hope its not wishful thinking...

Now if we can only get Jones out of the line up...Drewiski, Harrold, someone from manchester...ANYONE?

Kingz4life is offline   Reply With Quote