View Single Post
Old
03-11-2010, 07:59 PM
The Black1963
Grit & Character

vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
And my point is that if Bernier was supposed to be playing games for the Kings at this point in his career, he would be on the roster as more than an emergency call-up. Ersberg gets first crack every time until his play says otherwise.

I can't believe how little faith you all have in Ersberg. How quickly we forget.

I don't care about 'tastes', that's what training camp, exhibition games, the start of the season and unimportant games at the end of the season for bottom feeding teams are for, not ****ing playoffs games.

Stop trying to add some logic to what is truly an emotional response at wanting Bernier to be now what he is projected to be in the future. The point of Kings' games are not to satisfy fans' curiosity about prospects.
And your point suck!

The main reason that Eberg is up here with the kings and Bernier down with the narchs is to give Bernier playing time. Don't think for a sec that just because Eberg is up here that the kings have more confidence in him or that he's a better player because that couldn't be further from the truth.

And believe me when playoffs roll around and if Quick gets injured, TM won't hesitate playing Bernier over Eberg. If anything, TM doesn't seem to have much confidence in Eberg. Eberg is an adequate back up but he won't be a starter for us if we're seriously going to contend for the cup.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote