View Single Post
Old
03-12-2010, 01:11 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Volchenkov View Post
I don't mean to down their achievements at all, but the kids are 4 years younger, yet are tearing up the league. Doesn't that say something for the quality of the 17-18 year olds in that league?
Its just as Kamzik said, it is a very very common thing in the European leagues that the best play at leats a level if not more higher than theyre age category. So some 1992 born players already play against men and pretty much all of the best in that age group play in the U20 and a lot of 1993 borns, mainly those who are on the national U17 team. Though I have to correct Kamzik a bit, Marek Tvrdoň is the only 1993 born who has played against men and I dont know anything about Čereňk playing the Extraliga, as long as I know he has only been training with the HK Orange 20 team, but still is playing for Dukla U20. I seriously doubt that the quality of the league would go down so fast as in last years stats youd have to search very hard to find a 1994 born player in the top 100 of the scoring.

Btw, you know guys like you were amazed by Koy being 175 cm at 13/14? Take a look at this, Tomas Torok is 14 and already 185cm.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote