Thread: Prospect Info: 2009-2010 Part III
View Single Post
Old
03-12-2010, 08:53 AM
NYI78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieboy View Post
ISLES ENFORCER, I have a couple of Sound Tigers questions for you since it sounds like you know the farm team pretty well and I only know what I read about them online. How well is Trevor Gillies liked by the fans in Bridgeport and how likely is it that he may be resigned? While I am not sure he will ever be a regular in the NHL, I like the toughness he has brought to the Sound Tigers. He is a competent enforcer, unlike Rechlicz, who is at best a work in progress. I realize some guys can turn it around, but Rechlicz is at least as likely to lose (or more likely) than win. I actually would love to see Gillies resigned, unless the Islanders get crazy and sign a guy like Derek Boogaard!
he is one of the nicest guys i have ever met...taking hockey out of the equation..he is a great guy and has done alot for the bport community...with that being said i don't think there will be a spot for him...the wrecker had some serious hand issues this year.i know he had a tooth get stuck in his hand after a fight and it caused a nasty infection...for some reason i think morency will be back...he is the cult hero here