View Single Post
Old
03-12-2010, 08:27 PM
vladmyir111

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
It is a way known fact that Sean Avery is very close to a select few players on the Rangers. The list is pretty much known to be Voros,Hank,Gabborik. Torts is pretty much known to bully players and his personal dislike for Avery is widely known and Avery's lack of a avery like season is clear. Do you think this benching is a shot at Hank to pick it up? Torts claim that Sean needs to be more engaged is a joke. Sean is more a MSG favorite then Anyone not named Hank and his year although not great is better then Capt. can't score and a few other underachievers. So I guess my question is was tonight a move by a coach trying to shake up his star scorer and goalie to save his job or more Torts picking on a person he dislikes? I really hope the Torts era ends soon I am losing interest in hockey by the day.
My choice would be Portland Pirates coach Kevin Dineen to replace him
Let's be reality, for the half a decade I've been reading these boards you pick someone to hate every season and then invent a fantasy conspiracy that you add on to as the season rolls along.

Honestly if you haven't applied for a Larry Brooks type job for something to do part time you really should as it rivals his work, you just don't have a fancy newspaper logo on top of the stuff you post.

vladmyir111 is offline   Reply With Quote