View Single Post
Old
09-26-2003, 11:56 PM
momentai

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog
im not trying to start a flame war here.... BUT, lol

you cant really be serious?? people get criticized everyday of their lives and deal with it and show up for work the next day. if i got criticized at work and the next day i came in and said "ok, i didnt like what you had to say yesterday but ill forgive you and stay with the company... but you have to pay me more money." do you really think i would have a job still?? i think not.
Um.. I really think you missed my point. My point had nothing to do with Comrie wanting any type of salary amount. Personally, I have been a major advocator of Comrie not getting anything close to 2 million for about 3 months now...

My point was in addressment of this statement of yours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog
and hes upset that he gets criticized by the GM?? welcome to LIFE you spoiled baby
Why should it be a fault of his that he is upset over criticisms? I think what's more important is how he works to either dispel/encourage those same criticisms. You are calling him a spoiled baby because he's upset at criticisms? That just isn't fair because there must be a lot of "spoiled babies" out there in the world.