View Single Post
Old
03-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Aptur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poro24 View Post
So, how's the kvalserien this year? Do you guys think that any team can move up to Elitserien? Leksand? AIK? What team would you like to see in SEL or to drop Allsvenskan?

It would be nice to see Malmo and their new arena in SEL, but that is not going to happen?

Sorry for posting this old topic... someone could make a topic for 2010 Kvalserien. Not me... im a Finn .
As a Malmö fan I can say that it is very unlikely that Malmö will get promoted to SEL. First we'll have to beat Almtuna in the playoff to Kvalserien which is a very strong team. Then we head into Kvalserien with at least four more games played than rest of the teams in Kvalserien which will most likely play a huge factor.

I think it would be great for SEL with Malmö in it. Malmö would've a good average attendence(they already do in Allsvenskan) and the best arena in Sweden. But(sadly for us Malmö fans) it's the players on the ice that decides where we play, and right now I think we lack the skill. We have some great players that is good enough for SEL(Carl Söderberg for example), but we have way to many players that isn't close to the SEL-level.

The only team from Allsvenskan moving to SEL would be Leksand for me. I don't think AIK has the required skill level to beat teams from SEL.

Aptur is offline   Reply With Quote