: Prospect Info:
Rangers Prospects Thread (NCAA, Juniors, International, ECHL, Other) *Part 3*
View Single Post
03-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island,New York
Originally Posted by
Yes. He's fast, he has hands, has very much effort and attitude. Well honestly I can't say anything bad about him either than his shot hasen't been the most accurate overall (40 games = 7 goals on 196 shots).
- He had problems with the system at first (understandable).
- After that he got very little ice time but still wanted to play very much.
- After those games of little ice time he has been producing (22 games 5+12=17 +4)
- He has jumped lines like a million times this season.
- Seen him play live 15 times + read alot of positive things about him and at this point he is one of fan-favorites. He has Patasydän (kinda like SISU) written all over him and that's (one of) the most important thing for a player in Ässät.
He has one more year left on his ELC. May be he comes back from training camp if he's doing that well, then finally puts up consistant numbers with the Pack, something he has not been able to do. If he produces at that level next season with the pack, then may be he gets a shot at the Rangers in 2012.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by UAGoalieGuy