: Prospect Info:
Rangers Prospects Thread (NCAA, Juniors, International, ECHL, Other) *Part 3*
View Single Post
03-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Originally Posted by
Yes. He's fast, he has hands, has very much effort and attitude. Well honestly I can't say anything bad about him either than his shot hasen't been the most accurate overall (40 games = 7 goals on 196 shots).
- He had problems with the system at first (understandable).
- After that he got very little ice time but still wanted to play very much.
- After those games of little ice time he has been producing (22 games 5+12=17 +4)
- He has jumped lines like a million times this season.
- Seen him play live 15 times + read alot of positive things about him and at this point he is one of fan-favorites. He has Patasydän (kinda like SISU) written all over him and that's (one of) the most important thing for a player in Ässät.
I think there's little chance that Zaborsky comes back to North America and if he does, there's probably not much chance that he ever becomes a Ranger. He was struggling just to get a full time spot at the AHL level. He played mostly in the ECHL and even there he struggled while in Charlotte, only improving once he was loaned out to another team.
I'm glad he's doing well over there. Hopefully it's a good situation for him.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by GAGLine