View Single Post
Old
03-13-2010, 09:28 PM
FF de Mars

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller010 View Post
Umm...you were doing a little more than talking, unless I'm mistaken as to who exactly you are. Talking doesn't get your posts deleted.

And also, just as I don't speak for my entire fanbase, you shouldn't speak for yours. Saying that when you guys starting beating us this year, there weren't any Hab trolls while there were a ton of B's trolls last year is just a flat out lie. The B's board was invaded with trolls from Habland right after the game.

Both fanbases have their idiot fans...and that's a fact.
It's just that you guys have been consistantly bringing it to our faces last year, especially since it was our centenial. I though it was classless, and even though us habs fans aren't perfect, I feel that we haven't been laughing at you guys like you did us last year... but anyways, I'll stop now. Good luck in the playoffs dear Bruins and I really hope we meet in the finals to revive the great rivalry that we have going on. As a Habs fan, it wouldn't be the same NHL without the Bruins. I'm happy you guys are our arch rivals. Boston Montréal games are fun to watch.

FF de Mars is online now   Reply With Quote