View Single Post
Old
03-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller010 View Post
I respect how you feel. But, you should know (and you probably do), you'll feel that way no matter what because you're a Habs fan, no matter how it actually is, and the same goes for me and other Bruins fans.

I never came over to the Habs board to brag about a win EVER...even last year when we were having a great year against you guys...it's just entirely pointless...I don't have the whole "be a dick" syndrome after things go my way, I'd rather just celebrate with my fellow fans.

Both fanbases troll, trust me. As I said, "do you want a tissue with that loss?" among others (which I can't repeat or else this entire post will be gone) were happening on the B's board as soon as the game was over. I understand it's not all of you, and most of you are classy fans who are just excited to see your team win...honestly, who would I be to fault you for that?

When all is said and done, as you've already said, this is an awesome rivalry. To me, the games haven't been as emotionally charged this season as I would have hoped, but I'm still pretty excited heading into the playoffs, hoping we miraculously meet up again (7/8 seed in the ECF's...book it )

Thought it was a fun game (other than the fact that we basically lost on a goaltending gaffe), and look forward to more in the future, hopefully soon.
If it makes you feel better, I think those habs fans who troll are dicks.

I'm actually only still on to buy a Price/Rask card online /10.

I just won it I liked the hit. I think it was late, but it was well worth it. ( the penalty)

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote