View Single Post
Old
03-14-2010, 07:54 PM
darth5
Rowsdower!

vCash: 500
I missed the first period, but as a fan this was an enjoyable game to watch. Both teams battled for every inch of the ice. I was glad that our team came out on top with perhaps a break where recently those have not gone our way at all. Sorry for Kings fans if they feel pain, but we have had like a month's worth go against us, so I am gonna say we take this and run. I did not get to see multiple replays and could not get the player to work on NHL.com (what is it with that thing, does it work for anyone??) but it looked like Smith's play on Rinne was deliberate and self-initituated where on the other end of the ice the Pred player did not initiate contact.

With as awful as I felt after that SJ game to come out of the road trip like this is really a credit to the team.

And DP, you better work really hard right now to get Hornqvist locked up now before his value inflates even more. He is just about carrying the scoring for this team as it is, I shudder to think where they would be without him. Wilson is really playing well since matched with Erat and Arnott. He at least he needs to stay paired with Erat for now as they seem to have chemistry and read off each other well. Hamhuis seemed to play well in the 2nd and 3rd, and Suter rebounded with a good game also.

darth5 is offline   Reply With Quote