View Single Post
Old
03-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
I'm curious as to why? We took 6 of 8 points on this road trip. I was hoping for 4. We go into Anaheim after getting shell shocked the night before in San Jose and beat them 1-0, then play a full 60 minutes in LA and beat them 3-2. These last 3 games were not a walk in the park by any means. To have the mental fortitude that these guys showed the last two games was pretty strong IMO. Every time we all sit here and think this team is about to fold or collapse, they go out and win. Winning isn't always going to be pretty but todays effort was strong. They skated hard for 60 and I really have no complaints except for the PP goal we gave up and that was more a positioning thing than anything. The effort was there and the win happened against a pretty good team today. I like what I'm seeing from this bunch and I like what Trotz did in the third mixing up the lines like he did. It serves notice to everyone to stay hungry. I don't know if that's why he did it but it kept everyone sharp and these guys realize if they take a shift off, there are other guys waiting to take their minutes.
Because they're the defending Conference Champions & are starting to get healthy at the right time ... only Kirk Maltby is on IR according to their website ... I don't count them out until they're officially eliminated

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote