View Single Post
Old
02-04-2005, 02:33 PM
TrueBlue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Lander

Please edit the title and put Tocchet instead of Tocket, just for respect sakes. Thanx in advance.

Anyways for sure Tocchet. Numbers speak for themselves. Especially the Stanley cup playing along side Mario and company.

One thing I should say about Wendel is that only Leaf fans would love him. Anywhere else he went he wouldn't have been as big as we make him. We blew him up bigger than he really was. I really like Clark but he lacked the longevity that this game demands.

On a side note, the fight between Clark and Tocchet will go down as one of the best in history.

Clark lays out Mark Howe, Gordie's son, the Flyers star defenceman. Tocchet sees this and makes a B-Line towards Clark. The gloves are off and the punches are just flying. They were punching so hard and fast it looked like the whole place was just rocking. From the hyped fans to the glass they were throwing each other on to the commentators, the place was abuzz. Pound for pound, punch for punch, neither of them was backing down.
Flyers fans will say Tocchet won, but we Leaf fans know Clark won.
Actually it was a hard one to call, honestly I would call it a draw(but give the edge to Clark)