View Single Post
Old
03-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Blues88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonger View Post
i see you're in stl. if that's the case, i'd go to your local total hockey and check this bag out: http://totalhockey.net/Product.aspx?...=3443&div_id=2
i believe it's an smu for total hockey and hockeymonkey. i have the warrior version that i purchased from perani's (same exact bag). the material is surprisingly hefty and they're bigger in person than i thought they'd be. i ended up going with the "junior" 32" size as i'd originally ordered the 40 then 36 which were both way too big. i'm 5'8" 200lbs and i still have a ton of room left over in the 32 and the price was right.
Thats funny because I have been looking at that exact bag for a few weeks now. Actually just went up to Total Hockey today and messed around with it. They are huge, I couldnt believe I was looking at a 36". Still, I like having the outer side pockets and these bags have them for around the same price. Good choice though and thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anisimov View Post
Go with the Reebok.
Thanks. I almost forgot that I cant forgive CCM for the super tacks discontinuation.

It is now between these two reeboks.

Thanks alot.

Blues88 is offline   Reply With Quote